`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox 360 Gamers on here?

RE: Xbox 360 Gamers on here?
(01-26-2012, 01:40 PM)rpspenner Wrote: Lol, I could either spend my money on cards or XBox Live...I think I made the right choice Big Grin
I do both.

(01-26-2012, 01:49 PM)alexs64 Wrote: I do both.
That's Awesome! Unfortunately, this poor old social worker can't afford to do both. I didn't want to take over this thread in the first place. On with the XBOX usernames!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(01-26-2012, 01:40 PM)rpspenner Wrote: Lol, I could either spend my money on cards or XBox Live...I think I made the right choice Big Grin
Thats the same thing I think about all the time. Right now I get the 12month xbl for 30.00. Which is a fraction of what I spend on cards for a year. Usually I have to spend more than 30.00 to get a good hit. So right now I'll say xbox live.lol Cause playing games with buddies is just as fun as cards. Ive played with a few guys on here. Its a blast.

Then again busting packs is fun too. Wife doesn't complain nearly as much about the xbl as she does about cards.

There are some guys spenner who posted their psn tags. Read the earlier post.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

yeah I pay by the year and pay waaaaaaaay below the monthly price.

Very cool, thanks.I'll do some digging in the thread. To each their own, eh?
(01-26-2012, 02:00 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Thats the same thing I think about all the time. Right now I get the 12month xbl for 30.00. Which is a fraction of what I spend on cards for a year. Usually I have to spend more than 30.00 to get a good hit. So right now I'll say xbox live.lol Cause playing games with buddies is just as fun as cards. Ive played with a few guys on here. Its a blast.

Then again busting packs is fun too. Wife doesn't complain nearly as much about the xbl as she does about cards.

There are some guys spenner who posted their psn tags. Read the earlier post.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

have one as well. got it at christmas time. trying to figure out the shooting games and man they are hard.
innocentsolid5 gamer tag