`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Garnett White Whale is finally in my hands!!!!

RE: 1 Garnett White Whale is finally in my hands!!!!
(01-19-2012, 02:16 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: That's a great deal! I would love to see some scans, please!
Please taffster! Smile

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Last time I scanned cards (for a trader at another site), they were saved in a different format (jpeg i think) and I couldn't copy them to photobucket. so because I'm not tech savvie, I don't know what the hell is going on!!!!

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(01-22-2012, 07:16 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Last time I scanned cards (for a trader at another site), they were saved in a different format (jpeg i think) and I couldn't copy them to photobucket. so because I'm not tech savvie, I don't know what the hell is going on!!!!

Sad Nooo!!! If you can't copy them, can you still upload them to photobucket? If the images where previously uploaded to your hardware, then I guess you can upload them to your photobucket. But hey man, I don't really know too!!!

That's the thing, photobucket doesn't seem to want to accept the format. I'll have to take a look and see what's going - even though it'll hurt my head to do so. I'm so not a lateral-minded thinker.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(01-23-2012, 06:00 PM)taffster74 Wrote: That's the thing, photobucket doesn't seem to want to accept the format. I'll have to take a look and see what's going - even though it'll hurt my head to do so. I'm so not a lateral-minded thinker.
Can somebody help? I know you know something, so don't be shy and help us. Thank you. Smile