Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Artifacts Box Break (with Pics)

2011-12 Artifacts Box Break (with Pics)
Hello Beckett Community!

There are two LCS's here in Halifax, and going by what I am hearing from most, that is pretty generous! The one that I usually frequent has been off as of late, so I decided to head to the other. I am glad that I did! He actually has STOCK, and is lower priced than the other guy! So... I was FINALLY able to land a box of Artifacts! After seeing all of the great break out there, I was stoked to take this puppy home and crack it!

I think that I did pretty well:

Stars-Jeff Carter
[Image: 022.jpg]

Stars-Nicklas Lidstrom
[Image: 020.jpg]

Rookies-Jonathon Blum
[Image: 024.jpg]

Rookies-Brendon Nash (PC)
[Image: 023.jpg]

Rookies Redemptions-Harri Sateri
[Image: 019.jpg]

Dual Jerseys-Shea Weber
[Image: 026.jpg]

Autofacts-Michael Del Zotto
[Image: 025-1.jpg]

Frozen Artifacts-Sidney Crosby
[Image: 017.jpg]

And the hit of the box... I am really happy with this one!

Tundra Tandems Emerald Patches-Henrik Zetterberg/Tomas Holmstrom
[Image: 018.jpg]

This came out of the first pack I opened, so pretty well everything (other than the Crosby) was a bit lackluster. I really like this product, and am glad that I was able to snare a box. All but the Brendon Nash are for trade, though the Crosby is in the works already. Let me know if you are interested in anything. I only trade through the Trade Tool. Thanks for the look, and all comments welcomed.

Randi

RE: 2011-12 Artifacts Box Break (with Pics)
SWEET Wings card! /drool
Collecting

Calvin Johnson | Base : 7 | RC : 1 | GU : 1
Matthew Stafford | Base : 13 | RC : 12 | GU : 0
Detroit Red Wings
Prince Fielder

Excellent trader list : totally sports, roostersclassics11, megatron1764

Wow SICK dual patch....I'd be very happy with that box if it were me who busted it. Nice Stuff!

Great hits Randi! Nice Wings patch and a Crosby to boot!

Thanks folks! The prices here are a bit steep ($120), but I think that it was worth it!

Randi

Nice hit on the dual patch. I have opened 4 boxes of Artifacts this year and have hit 4 patches. Nothing like that though. Congrats on your break.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Sweet break Randi!!! The Redwings dual patch is one of the better ones I have seen. I think you know who wants that Crosby. Now I just need to find you a nice Halak or Habs for it.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(01-18-2012, 07:42 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Nice hit on the dual patch. I have opened 4 boxes of Artifacts this year and have hit 4 patches. Nothing like that though. Congrats on your break.
Thanks Nick. That's the exact reason that I was wanting to open this so much! I have seen nothing but great breaks, and a patch in every one!

(01-18-2012, 08:36 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Sweet break Randi!!! The Redwings dual patch is one of the better ones I have seen. I think you know who wants that Crosby. Now I just need to find you a nice Halak or Habs for it.
Sorry, Walt, but it is spoken for. I have been working with a new member as of late, and he took a shine to it the second I mentioned it! Haha! Thank you for the compliment!

Randi

(01-18-2012, 08:36 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Sweet break Randi!!! The Redwings dual patch is one of the better ones I have seen. I think you know who wants that Crosby.
HE MEANT ME RANDI!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

I've got some of those Private Signings you are looking for if you are trading the Wings Patch.