`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011 bowman draft

2011 bowman draft
Picked up my first box of Bowman draft yesterday and pulled a Bubba starling refractor auto redemption. I think I Did pretty good.

RE: 2011 bowman draft
Nice! did you get any other auto's? That is good MOJO right there!

No that is the only auto buy I pulled a Bauer refractor and a nimmo blue refractory. I was pretty Happy with the box!

Sweet, congrats on the Bubba
[Image: drmilstid-1.png]

Collect Frank Thomas, Longo, and Matt Moore. Also Rays autos and RC's of every MVP, CY, and ROY award winners...as well as HOF RC's
~~Semper Fi

U did do well congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks guys I thought it was pretty nice break. I'm Just getting back into collecting and.I gotta figure out the top prospects.

That's a very good box. I give it a B grade if you paid $53-$60 total for the box. B+ if you paid $51-52, B- if you paid $61-63.

You definitely got good return on your money; well done!

ETA: I misread your post. Those were my grades for a box with the base Starling. With the refractor Starling, I give the box a solid A unless you paid more than $67 or less than $51. Outstanding break.

i paid $55 for the box. Given that i got the Starling chrome refractor auto, Bauer chrome refractor base, Nimmo chrome blue refractor i think it was a great box. Thanks for the feed back!