`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brodeur

Brodeur
Hello all, I am new to the hobby, and new to the boards.

I managed to get lucky enough to score a BIG card to kick off the hobby and get me hooked. I traded that card and this one was a throw in to sweeten the pot. I may be looking to move this if the price is right.

Martin Brodeur
09/10 O-Pee-Chee Premier Autographed Stitchings # /25

[Image: Batch1.jpg]

RE: Brodeur
Welcome - be sure to list the cards you want to trade in your organize and mark them for trade by putting a "1" (or whatever quantity you have) in the "TRADE AWAY" column (may need to change your layout to "Trading" to see that column). Right now, you have no cards listed for trade, so no one can send you trade offers.

To attach a pic you need to upload it to a photo hosting site (like photobucket) and copy the IMG code that site gives you into your post.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(01-18-2012, 11:05 AM)ceocards Wrote: Welcome - be sure to list the cards you want to trade in your organize and mark them for trade by putting a "1" (or whatever quantity you have) in the "TRADE AWAY" column (may need to change your layout to "Trading" to see that column). Right now, you have no cards listed for trade, so no one can send you trade offers.

To attach a pic you need to upload it to a photo hosting site (like photobucket) and copy the IMG code that site gives you into your post.
Thank you, think i figured it out...

check me on it

Trade offer sent
Toronto Expo Booth #711
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/...lectibles/
Mailing on Wednesdays