`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malcolm Jenkins PC **Updated**

Malcolm Jenkins PC **Updated**
Even though he got absolutely burned by Vernon Davis last weekend, moving full steam ahead on my Malcolm Jenkins PC. Have a buch of new additions and just got done rescanning. Thanks for taking a look, always looking to get ones I don't have. Please let me know if you have something for trade. WHO DAT!!!!!!!

[Image: MalcolmJenkinsUpdate1.jpg]
[Image: MalcolmJenkinsUpdate2.jpg]
[Image: MalcolmJenkinsUpdate.jpg]
[Image: MalcolmJenkinsUpdate4.jpg]
[Image: MalcolmJenkinsUpdate5.jpg]

Thanks again for looking!!

RE: Malcolm Jenkins PC **Updated**
Very nice collection I'm just a little confused with your user name and all the scarlet and grey in there lol

(01-18-2012, 10:56 AM)jeffro023 Wrote: Very nice collection I'm just a little confused with your user name and all the scarlet and grey in there lol
I thought the same thing, lol. But very nice man!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Nice collection, he was a great Buckeye, got to see him play in person here in Columbus a couple times.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(01-18-2012, 10:56 AM)jeffro023 Wrote: Very nice collection I'm just a little confused with your user name and all the scarlet and grey in there lol
Guess it is a little contradictory, but I'm a huge Saints fan and was very excited when we drafted him in 09, thought he turn our terrible secondary around. Am a big Texas fan though, the red does kinda hurt when I look at it, lol