Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW SCANS!!,,My usual mixed-up stuff, worth a L@@K!,,updated 1/18/12
Photo 
NEW SCANS!!,,My usual mixed-up stuff, worth a L@@K!,,updated 1/18/12
All are listed except for the Griffey, don't know what it is and can't find it. Have FUN...Mel
[Image: scan0044-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0045-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0046.jpg]
[Image: scan0047.jpg]
[Image: scan0048.jpg]
[Image: scan0049.jpg]
1985 Pete Rose Box Set, 120 cards BW/Color, designed by Topps, distributed by Renato Galasso inc. Set is complete, box is rough.
[Image: scan0050.jpg]
Looking for items in my signature.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: SCANS!!,,My usual mixed-up stuff, worth a L@@K!
check me for the old school looking griffey and the piazza
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I like the Stargell and the El Tiante
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Hey JIm, thought you might like the Clemente GOLD. The Stargell has a COA also...

(01-17-2012, 09:52 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: I like the Stargell and the El Tiante
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

I didn't see that, interesting...but I'll pass on that

Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

What's the serial number of the Mulder card pictured? Also, is the Duke Snider a certified auto?

73/100 on the Mulder and the Snider does have a COA but I may keep it.

(01-17-2012, 10:14 PM)markmulder20 Wrote: What's the serial number of the Mulder card pictured? Also, is the Duke Snider a certified auto?

(01-17-2012, 10:29 PM)radarblip Wrote: 73/100 on the Mulder and the Snider does have a COA but I may keep it.
Alright... I'll send over an offer for the Mulder and a few other cards I like once you add them to your org. Thanks!

(01-17-2012, 09:56 PM)radarblip Wrote: Hey JIm, thought you might like the Clemente GOLD. The Stargell has a COA also...
check me for the Pops and El Tiante when they;re listed

Check me for the Jeters and the Sheffield GU
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!