`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know when Beckett fixes the feedback mistakes?

Does anyone know when Beckett fixes the feedback mistakes?
I accidentally left bad feedback. I sent a message to the appropriate moderator to fix the mistake but so far beckett hasn't fixed it. Is there any way of knowing when beckett will fix my horrible mistake?

RE: Does anyone know when Beckett fixes the feedback mistakes?
Probably never, it seems like. I've emailed a dozen times different mistakes with card listings/spellings/etc. (probably not the same people though who handle the feedback vs errors) each with a new problem (just adding to the list) and it still has yet to get fixed. It's a bummer leaving bad feedback. maybe do another fake trade with him and put in his feedback that the below was a mistake? Good luck.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I think that the Moderator will be able to report it, but it's the people who run the thread that have to fix it. That usually takes a LONG time! As long as you have explained it to the other party, and left a positive comment, I think that all will be okay. Sorry that this happened, and I hope that it gets fixed soon.

Randi

They want you to post in this thread - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-147...age-1.html
So that it will be fixed...eventually.
[Image: sigimg.jpg]

Collecting Bruins + Scottie Upshall + Shaone Morrisonn + Dan Cleary
My Traders: http://www.beckett.com/organize/users/miketaylor72#c=0

Right now the functionality to do that isn't even programmed. That's what the problem is.

So we're using the thread miketaylor linked to keep a list of instances where it happened so that when/if the functionality is programmed we know who to go back and fix.

I've got you marked down for your FB left for reelins and kingkard543. Is there anyone else that I missed?

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

No i just left bad feedback about kingkard543. Im not sure why the trade with reelins would be on there. Thanks for the reply. Hey, at least i know now. Just a quick note: I guess i left bad feedback to reelins too. Please add him to the list.