`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Need your advice

OT: Need your advice
Okay, so I bought this little, omni-directional speaker for an iPod from this one seller on eBay. Then I purchased a second one around a week later. The first speaker came in good time with a DC# and everything. Then, the second one was labeled as shipped with the same DC#, so I just thought that they mixed their numbers up. So I waited a month and it never showed. So I asked them where it was and they said they only had record of one purchase from me. We went back and forth and nothing happened, so I opened a case and sent him evidence(like the sale history) and he still claimed he only had one record of purchase from me. So I finally took it up with eBay and they ruled in my favor and issued me a refund. Was I in the wrong to issue the seller negative feedback? He messaged me today with this message:

Quote:"We accepted the outcome of eBay resolution center, we acted in good faith and honestly never received a second order or a second payment for a second Mighty Dwarf.
As a matter of fact the original order was sent very fast and you even left a positive feedback.
Based on these facts we kindly ask you to remove the negative feedback left on my eBay page as it does not affect you and it does a lot of damage to us. If you are still interested in another Mighty Dwarf , we are willing to offer you a 5% discount as a one time shot. Just pay $37.96 through PayPal, send me an email, remind us of your physical address, and we will ship it immediately.
We hope to serve you again in the near future..."

was I in the wrong for leaving negative feedback even though he still doesn't see himself in the wrong?

RE: OT: Need your advice
Nope.

Not your fault he can't keep his orders straight.

And I base that answer assuming you are 100% unequivocally positively sure you paid for 2 units. Check your paypal history, and if you did in fact pay for 2, I'd let it stand. If you find you only paid for one, I'd amend the feedback and take him up on his offer if you want.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(01-17-2012, 02:43 PM)ceocards Wrote: Nope.

Not your fault he can't keep his orders straight.

And I base that answer assuming you are 100% unequivocally positively sure you paid for 2 units. Check your paypal history, and if you did in fact pay for 2, I'd let it stand. If you find you only paid for one, I'd amend the feedback and take him up on his offer if you want.
Yeah, I just checked again and I definitely paid for two of them.
Now he keeps messaging me ask me to change it and he ended his last message with "thanks in advance"

I'd send him one final message with the paypal transaction numbers for both of your original payments, state firmly that you have no intention of changing the feedback, as you paid for 2 units (as evidenced by the paypal transaction #s) and ignore any future correspondence from the seller.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I agree with the Above statement. If you paid for 2 you should have gotten 2. From your post it seems as if you tried to work this out with him prior to opening a case. Why is it ok to accept his oh we never got that second order excuse when he wouldn't accept your I paid for 2 and have proof replies. Also that whole 5% off One time offer thing is a joke. He wants you to buy another to try to show you are "scamming them". They will go to paypal and say if we ripped him off why did he buy some more from us? Don't take the offer. Just blow them off. Lesson learned for them
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(01-17-2012, 02:29 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Okay, so I bought this little, omni-directional speaker for an iPod from this one seller on eBay. Then I purchased a second one around a week later. The first speaker came in good time with a DC# and everything. Then, the second one was labeled as shipped with the same DC#, so I just thought that they mixed their numbers up. So I waited a month and it never showed. So I asked them where it was and they said they only had record of one purchase from me. We went back and forth and nothing happened, so I opened a case and sent him evidence(like the sale history) and he still claimed he only had one record of purchase from me. So I finally took it up with eBay and they ruled in my favor and issued me a refund. Was I in the wrong to issue the seller negative feedback? He messaged me today with this message:

was I in the wrong for leaving negative feedback even though he still doesn't see himself in the wrong?
If you look at YOUR feedback, he left you 2 positives, but used the same order # on both, in order to leave two feedback, there had to have been 2 transactions.

Do not reply to any further emails or messages from him, like GHC said, he is just trying to coerce you into removing a deserved Negative, to make himself look good, and you look like your the one that was wrong.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Leave the negative feedback... it only helps us buyers from those really piss poor sellers/frauds/thiefs.

Thanks for the input guys