`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for years i have heard the people asking who is the best qb

for years i have heard the people asking who is the best qb
i have heard for years manning is the best and to be fair to all of those who love #18 (i am a vol) i know he didnt play this year, but who can say that the best is anyone besides brady really. i hate to like a patriot but i love watching brady play and i cant think of anyone i have every watched who is better than brady, i started watching football in 85. i would like to here from you. who is the best?

RE: for years i have heard the people asking who is the best qb
I'm with you.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(01-16-2012, 07:42 PM)velcrostitch24 Wrote: i have heard for years manning is the best and to be fair to all of those who love #18 (i am a vol) i know he didnt play this year, but who can say that the best is anyone besides brady really. i hate to like a patriot but i love watching brady play and i cant think of anyone i have every watched who is better than brady, i started watching football in 85. i would like to here from you. who is the best?
He is definitely on top of the game right now.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

No complaints here!

I think it's his intagibles that set him apart, there is no way he doesn't go down as a top 3 QB of all time when all is said and done.

(01-17-2012, 12:09 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: No complaints here!

I think it's his intagibles that set him apart, there is no way he doesn't go down as a top 3 QB of all time when all is said and done.
+1 Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

It's the Golden Boy..TB12!!

I know he went downhill with the Jets and the Vikings, but Favre has got to be up there somewhere on that list! Watching him play and some of the things he did was simply amazing! Granted he took too many chances when he probably shouldn't have, but when it worked, it sure was sweet!

*As a side note, of course I have to show my man Hasselbeck some love. Granted he isn't #1 or #2, but he has put up numbers that rival Brady or Manning, or any of the other bigger name QB's

I didn't get to watch Montana too much, but from everything I've seen, he would be my #1, but Brady is my #2.

Brady is the best QB in the game right now, and honestly this coming season could be one of his best. Gonna be nearly impossible for him or anyone else to top the 50 TD mark he set. But with his new receiving corps, I wouldn't put another 5,000-yard season out of reach.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(05-09-2012, 10:35 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: Brady is the best QB in the game right now, and honestly this coming season could be one of his best. Gonna be nearly impossible for him or anyone else to top the 50 TD mark he set. But with his new receiving corps, I wouldn't put another 5,000-yard season out of reach.
well, he is the best qb in the game surrounded by a great team. Wink