`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So stoked

So stoked
Finally pulled the trigger and bought these. How should I display it? Frame it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ken-Caminiti-199...45f1272353

RE: So stoked
Nice pick up man!!! But I thought jersey were hard enough to display!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Pretty awsome man!

(01-16-2012, 02:19 PM)beginesj Wrote: Nice pick up man!!! But I thought jersey were hard enough to display!
Thanks! I don't see game used pants very often so when I saw them from my favorite player, I had to jump on it.

I wouldn't know. I don't have any jerseys. What do you guys do with those?

This will go nicely with my auto'd game used bat of Caminiti

I just have one. Its not game used its auto by Canseco. I bought the frame at Michael's

Photobucket
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Nice. I forgot he played for the Yanks.

Well you got a bat and pants. Go get a jersey, hat, socks & shoes. Then put them all on a mannequin. Now that I type this it sounds kinda creepy lol.....
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

LOL, my friend said I was weird for buying game used pants.

I do see two auto'd jerseys for Cammy on the bay. I used PSA's quick service on one and they said it was likely not genuine. The other one is a good chunk of change.

Take it in to a place that specializes in memorabilia framing. They'll know how best to display pants. There might be some creative ways to make the tag show while displaying the legs properly (in the No. 11 shape, naturally)
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Nice pickup, especially since you are a fan of his. Maybe just me, but that seems like a good price on the pants. I would have guessed $200 to $300. When you get them ready for display, show some pictures.