`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Chicle Relics Complete!

National Chicle Relics Complete!
One more piece of "Project Nat'l Chicle" complete. I just got the Pedroia to finish up the 38 card set. Tell me what ya think and enjoy!

Black Topps Umbrella #'d/25: Paul Molitor & Josh Hamilton

Bazooka Back #'d/99: David Ortiz, Nick Swisher, Whitey Ford, Evan Longoria, Dale Murphy, Jim Palmer, Phil Rizzuto, Joba Chamberlain, Colby Rasmus, Andre Ethier, Pee Wee Reese.

National Chicle Back #'d/199: Justin Morneau, Hank Greenberg, Prince Fielder, Thurman Munson, Carlos Beltran, Vladimir Guerrero, Dustin Pedroia

[Image: Scan_Pic0012-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0013-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0014-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0015-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0016-1.jpg]

RE: National Chicle Relics Complete!
Congrats! That's one cool looking set!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Very Nice congrats!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Nice looking set....good luck
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(01-16-2012, 12:57 PM)giants1957 Wrote: Nice looking set....good luck
Only need 1 autograph(Yaz) and I will have the whole set of autographed cards as well. I already have a base set built of almost entirely parallels. Next comes the 6 Cabinet box toppers and then going to build the whole set of National Chicle Chrome. I have no dual auto's as they are uber rare and $$$.

Very nice set! I have 4 or 5 GU sets in the works, but never seem to get any of them done lol....
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Nice! You appreciate them a lot more when the whole set is together.

nICE!!!
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

(01-16-2012, 02:31 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Very nice set! I have 4 or 5 GU sets in the works, but never seem to get any of them done lol....
Yeah..This one took me a little bit to get done for sure. I busted nearly 90% of them.. Enogh that my Nephew has a full base set and quite a few of the relics and autos that I made with extras....I also have about 3,600 dupes of the base still in storage boxes! lol.

Funny thing is that Pedrioa was the last card I had to find...mind you that came AFTER I got the Mantle relic card and thought I was done..... Then I counted my 37 vs. the check list of 38... But it was a lot of fun and I really do love this set.

(01-16-2012, 03:04 PM)JASCards Wrote: Yeah..This one took me a little bit to get done for sure. I busted nearly 90% of them.. Enogh that my Nephew has a full base set and quite a few of the relics and autos that I made with extras....I also have about 3,600 dupes of the base still in storage boxes! lol.

Funny thing is that Pedrioa was the last card I had to find...mind you that came AFTER I got the Mantle relic card and thought I was done..... Then I counted my 37 vs. the check list of 38... But it was a lot of fun and I really do love this set.
3,600 dupes... looking to sell a base set w/o sp's?
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket