`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(waynetalger)-RE: To my traders and need prayers (update)

(waynetalger)-RE: To my traders and need prayers (update)
(01-16-2012, 08:29 AM)waynetalger Wrote: On my family brothers phone so please forgive my spelling
Dad is doing is better we are still in i.c.u. and discussing a defibilater. We j
Hope sometime this week. He had 100% blockage in the main artery in the back of the heart. He only has 15-20% of his heart working. Looks like I will be here for a while yet
I want to say also from my whole family thank you for the kind words and prayers
And the grace of god that he is still here with us today

Can someone please copy and paste this on my thread in the baseball thread
thank you
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

RE: (waynetalger)-RE: To my traders and need prayers (update)
Praying for your family. Thanks for posting this for him man.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Thank You for the update! I will keep praying!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

best of luck buddy- hope everything works out
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Best of luck to you, hope everything with your father works out .

the pleasure is mine fellas. Wayne is one of the true good folks here and i would whatever to help him...thanks for looking at his post,he needs us now.
i will be thinking of him.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

My family and I will keep them in our prayers and close to our hearts. If you could pm me his address I would like to mail him a card if you thinks it's okay. Thanks for sharing the update with us, very cool of you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

My prayers for your Dad's fast recovery to good health.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Thank you everyone and especially Chibearsboy for posting this for me

Update.

Dad was supposed to go in for the defibulater today. The surgen came in and said they would have to do a test with a vest and depending on the results he would have surgery which he expected that needs to be done. So he turned in the paper work for Medicare and said no he must wear a vest for 4 weeks then come in and have it readjusted and then 2 months later they might let him have the defibulator. This vest he must wear 23 1/2 hours a day and is a defibulator and tracks and will shoot an electical charge over his heart if his heart is to stop, flutter, skip or iregular heart beat. He cant bump the vest or it may inadvertantly shock him too. For a man who spent 30 years in the Army to defend this counrty. who lied about his aged and joined in to fight in Korea to only find out later he was to young then reenlisted and spent 3 tours in Veit Nam and was an American Civilian in the firs Gulf War to coordinate US Soldiers and Saudi Soldiers to keep Sadam for invading Saudi Arabia. Also retired as a CW IIII and this is the treatment he gets from the government now. It really ticks me off. Even today he pays income tax mediacre and Social Insecurity. The man is 74 years old I think he has the right to get what he needs without the Burocratic crap.

Anyways enough of my rambling. He is at home tonight with the vest and but very limited to what he can do. He only has 15% of his heart that works and some more may come back in time but not up to what he had before this second heart attack wich was 35%. He will also need to get one of those power scooters for now on because they do not want to over load him on walks and such. His wife ( step mom and also my God Mother) has taken real good care of him in the hospital and I know she will take very good care of him at home.

All of the prayers were answered and we thank you very much and God Bless you all
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]