`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am sick to my stomach about the cond of this card...Jeter fans look

I am sick to my stomach about the cond of this card...Jeter fans look
So I was going through some boxes of odd and end stuff and came across the set below. I was amazed to see the price of some of the cards including the Jeter Big card that has a rip in it. Yankee fans grab your tissues:

[Image: 1996YankeesTeamSet.jpg]
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: I am sick to my stomach about the cond of this card...Jeter fans look
Ahhhhhhh! That Sux!
I just looked up the BV,and I'm sorry for your loss. Sad
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Thanks man...consolation is the small card is worth as much and it is still in the package. Plus there is a Mantle.

(01-15-2012, 10:16 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: Ahhhhhhh! That Sux!
I just looked up the BV,and I'm sorry for your loss. Sad

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(01-15-2012, 10:14 PM)dspainjr Wrote: So I was going through some boxes of odd and end stuff and came across the set below. I was amazed to see the price of some of the cards including the Jeter Big card that has a rip in it. Yankee fans grab your tissues:

[Image: 1996YankeesTeamSet.jpg]
As a Jeter and Yankees fan I'm crying! Still as nice find though.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I have tears rolling down my face ! I need this card too.. How sad man.

Thanks man...I didn't even realize how rare it was. I've looked on the Bay and cannot find any sales of it.

(01-15-2012, 10:35 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I have tears rolling down my face ! I need this card too.. How sad man.

I had one a while back. It came to me in a trade with damaged corners. I traded it anyway and told the collector. He still was happy to have it because it was a rare issue. I am seeing more and more of these larger cards damaged which tells me down the road they will have better value to the serious collectors.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Yep sucks. It is more difficult to keep and store the oversized cards. I have a bunch of 8x10 cards from Donruss & Pinnacle and I cut up a 3 row shoebox to fit them into and some of the corners still get touched up.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I hate Jeter so : D

With Jeter and his gift baskets/signed memorabilia for dates... I half way expect the yankees to dump an old used up freak show on my Tribe at some point....I'm still bent about the wife swapping pitchers....
Please forgive the Yankee bias...Was in no way making light of the sad state of the card....I would have cried