`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok guys- My b-day is Tuesday...

Ok guys- My b-day is Tuesday...
I am thinking of treating myself to something for under a $100 bucks. what do u think i should get? something i can rip that day and not wait on. my lcs has most everything. any ideas???
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

RE: Ok guys- My b-day is Tuesday...
If you dont want to wait for all your "hits" Id stay away from Title Shot and its redemptions. I still think for hits a nice $45 box of Series 4 is the best value in UFC.

(01-15-2012, 07:40 PM)syaney Wrote: If you dont want to wait for all your "hits" Id stay away from Title Shot and its redemptions. I still think for hits a nice $45 box of Series 4 is the best value in UFC.
definite +1...plus...u can trade me all the autos for my set!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(01-15-2012, 08:39 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: definite +1...plus...u can trade me all the autos for my set!
Which ones are you still looking for you to complete your set? I have probably 25-30 of the autos from the set.

(01-15-2012, 08:45 PM)syaney Wrote: Which ones are you still looking for you to complete your set? I have probably 25-30 of the autos from the set.
most of um lol drop me a PM with what you have maybe we can cut a deal
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

If it were me, I'd go with 4 mini boxes of Knockout. You have a great shot to pull an auto or 2 or 3 or 4... you never know. Best of luck and Happy Birthday!
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

What did you end up getting????
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

NOTHING! Funds suck these days lol

I will be splurging soon though!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1