`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Gotta See This!

You Gotta See This!
I got this card a couple of weeks ago, and I still can't believe it!

Check out the video:

http://youtu.be/a5tQVjYui7E

Should I keep it? Should I sell it? Should I send it back for a "good" one? Should I trade it for a monster PC card? I keep going back and forth, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a good problem to have!

What would you do?

[Image: scan0001-2.jpg][Image: scan0002.jpg]
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

RE: You Gotta See This!
If they will not replace it with a new one I would probably keep that card. Error and al I think it is an awesome card. I wonder if the mistake would the card more valuable or less?

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

honestly i would sell. anderson is a stud and we all know that but he is bound to lose this yr probably. he is at his peak value. also hughes is pretty much done but still heavily collected. sadly in the next few yrs his value will decrease as many other HOF guys recently have seen prices fall.

THEN i would take that money and buy tons of boxes and u will bust something else SICK i bet!!

Matt
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

your right thats a great problem to have, sweet card, I dunno if I would trust topps to replace it
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

Topps gets away with a lot, in my opinion. This is laziness and unprofessional. And yeah, I'm still waiting on my redemptions from Knockout, and I have yet to pull an autograph out of any product other than Round 2 that doesn't have major condition issues. Look at the chipping on this bad boy, too!

And yet I continue buying this stuff, Finest and all. I'm a sucker!

Put it on the bay while the guys still have value, call it a "1/1" due to the sigs, and let us know what happens.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

wow! i didnt even notice the errors when i first posted! my bad!!

But i still wouldnt trust topps and think u will still make a boat load of cash!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Thats a cool card.

(01-16-2012, 01:29 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: wow! i didnt even notice the errors when i first posted! my bad!!

But i still wouldnt trust topps and think u will still make a boat load of cash!
+1....I just figured the scuffs had you upset, lol. I didnt have a chance to watch the video... I would probably sell or list with a high BIN with B/O. theres probably a few folks who would pay major coin for an error like that
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

I would sell it. IMO