`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with changing a rating

Help with changing a rating
I just completed a trade and a RED X appears next to the person that I finished the trade with. It gave them a 0 negative rating. That is not what should be there, it should have been a 5 positive rating. How do I go about getting the RED X changed to a GREEN check mark. It's not fair to the person I traded with that he has this for a rating. It was a GREAT trade.
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

RE: Help with changing a rating
Sorry man to late. But there is a thread going around somewhere that you can tell beckett what happend. Look on the trade pages for a im sorry Bunksomething.

Seems like alot of people are doing this alot right now. You can't change it and I would say to leave feedbacks on the actual computer and not from your phone. Your like the 4th person this week who has said this.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Beckett REALLY need to add radio buttons for positive/neutral/negative and make the stars optional like eBay. Its what people are used to now due to eBay. Id say only half of my eBay sales the people actually fill out the stars, but everyone can hit a positive button.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Here's the link to the thread:http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1471083.html
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(01-15-2012, 04:22 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I just completed a trade and a RED X appears next to the person that I finished the trade with. It gave them a 0 negative rating. That is not what should be there, it should have been a 5 positive rating. How do I go about getting the RED X changed to a GREEN check mark. It's not fair to the person I traded with that he has this for a rating. It was a GREAT trade.
Thanks for all of the help, I posted a reply on the thread that was given to me. And I also sent a pm to floydtown who created the thread telling him the situation. If anyone is offered a trade by muz0 it was a GREAT 5 STAR trade rating not a negative one..
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.