`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions Needed *PC PICKUP POTENTIAL*

Opinions Needed *PC PICKUP POTENTIAL*
Ok so i have a short list of the handful of PC cards that i want to pick up in the next few years or so. It has about 10 cards or less currently. I have picked 2 cards off of the list to go after and need your opinion as to which one to go after first and foremost. Here are the choices.

1. 2001 Topps Reserve Albert Pujols AU #/160 (Graded BGS 9.5 w/10 AU)

or

2. 2005 Absolute Mem Babe Ruth Jumbo Patch #/95 (Graded BGS 9 Mint)

I figure both are roughly right around the same value to pick up. But here is where i need your opinion as to which option and why. All comments are welcome on this one. Help me out guys !
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

RE: Opinions Needed *PC PICKUP POTENTIAL*
Man I wish I had that problem. But I going to say 2001 Topps Reserve Albert Pujols AU #/160 (Graded BGS 9.5 w/10 AU). I think sooner or later collectors are going to get tired of the "game used". However collectors are always going to after the autos.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(01-15-2012, 02:47 PM)beginesj Wrote: Man I wish I had that problem. But I going to say 2001 Topps Reserve Albert Pujols AU #/160 (Graded BGS 9.5 w/10 AU). I think sooner or later collectors are going to get tired of the "game used". However collectors are always going to after the autos.
The only thing is that the 2005 Ruth is consider and was voted the best card of the 21st century and arguably the best GU card of all time. It also has a higher BV than the Pujols.

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

I would say Babe Ruth because Pujols will be signing autos for a long time, but Babe Ruth will never wear another game used jersey.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

Babe Ruth for sure....

1. Those game used cards are pretty well guaranteed to be authentic because there was a little controversy when Donruss bought the Ruth jersey and was going to cut it up.

2. Beckett's #1 modern card.

3. WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO OWN A RUTH JUMBO JERSEY??

4. Pujols RC Autos will come around again....the Ruth is pretty hard to come by.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

Go with Ruth. My reasons are the same as the 2 above me.

I vote for Ruth also but its going to set you back a couple grand for that card.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(01-15-2012, 02:47 PM)beginesj Wrote: Man I wish I had that problem. But I going to say 2001 Topps Reserve Albert Pujols AU #/160 (Graded BGS 9.5 w/10 AU). I think sooner or later collectors are going to get tired of the "game used". However collectors are always going to after the autos.
I agree with this.

Yeah I know about the couple grand part that's not the problem. It's which card do I want to use it on lol. Just not sure. My ultimate goal is to work my way towards a Pujols bowman chrome auto eventually.

Defiantly would be Ruth for me also. All the reason stated already. The other reason is the new Ruth cards are relics ! You have to check them out carefully because they are like his jacket or shirt, and the bat cards are not bats, but Benches who knows if he even sat on it. Or looked at for that matter. Ruth will forever be baseballs biggest icon and hero to almost everyone forever ! Pujols is still around and now he is an angel I think his cards will drop in the next few years, Ruth's will only go higher ! Jmo