`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May sell to chicago area or pickup collectors

May sell to chicago area or pickup collectors
Figured Id post this in here. Yesterday I picked up 2 giant glass display cases from my work cause we are getting new ones. Company said they originally paid $900 each for these (definately not what im trying to get for the case). They are 4.6ft tall x 4.3ft long x 1.2ft deep. The glass top seperates from the wood bottom and the bottom contains a cabinet on the back. Both the top & bottom open from the back and have pinhole locks (missing the pin, easily replacable) Im keeping one of them for sure but if someone shoots me a reasonable offer & is around the chicago area, or anywhere willing to come pick it up, I may sell the 2nd one.

They were dusty & dirty and had sticker glue on the glass & padded butts on the shelves, but that all comes off with a razor blade & some cleaning effort. I have plenty of glass shelves for the top & wood shelves for the bottom.

Heres some before & after pics of the one I cleaned up. Great for anyone that wants to display some collectables or has a shop. Shoot me a PM offer if interested (keep in mind, its pretty huge):

[Image: DSC02263.jpg]

[Image: DSC02270.jpg]

[Image: DSC02278.jpg]
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: May sell to chicago area or pickup collectors
that is pretty cool!!

wish i lived in Chi town

if you had the room i would try to get both for 1 room as that will be a near way to display items
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)