`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TeBoooHooo Who ???

RE: TeBoooHooo Who ???
(01-15-2012, 12:26 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I would like to go one day without Tebow talk...good or bad. Why arent we talking about one of the better performances in recent years with gronk and brady? Or alex smiths Gw drive?
Mine. I Heart him.

[Image: img449-2.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Love the card, RW34
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

(01-15-2012, 12:31 AM)drew1473 Wrote: Love the card, RW34
Me too! Big Grin Thanks!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I agree with chads-cards, let's talk about the best performances of the day. Obviously, I loved how my Pats absolutely demolished the Broncos. Brady's 6 TD passes, Gronk's huge night & the awesome defensive play!

I am soo happy for Alex Smith! He deserves this. He was a top overall pick for a reason. He just never got the proper opportunities. Not the right weapons, not the right offensive schemes etc. Now he has a team of good players & a coach that is giving him the right opportunities. Good for him!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I love everything that Tebow is about. He is the definition of everything that is right with this world.

And this is why they talk about Tebow because the fans are behind him and want to hear about him. The media gives the public what they want to hear and for now its Tebow. I am not a Tebow fan but when you finally have a positive role model that kids can look up to your going to kick him while he is down? Its just sad that you feel the need to, plain and simple SHAME ON YOU!
(01-15-2012, 12:42 AM)demondukk Wrote: I agree with chads-cards, let's talk about the best performances of the day. Obviously, I loved how my Pats absolutely demolished the Broncos. Brady's 6 TD passes, Gronk's huge night & the awesome defensive play!

I am soo happy for Alex Smith! He deserves this. He was a top overall pick for a reason. He just never got the proper opportunities. Not the right weapons, not the right offensive schemes etc. Now he has a team of good players & a coach that is giving him the right opportunities. Good for him!
Reason why we dont talk about that is because it happens on a weekly basis and now its just boring HEHEHEHE
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Tebow did not seek the limelight, but the 4th qtr heroics gave the media what it wanted, an opportunity to get excited.

Whe it comes to the playoffs, there are 12 winning teams, not always the best 12 teams. Denver did enough to make the playoffs as division champions.
From watching football for 30 years, I know one thing clearly.
If you have a weakness, a playoff opponent will exploit it.
Today, it was New Orleans failing to stop Vernon Davis, a shaky secondary failed to close the deal, San Francisco had been aided by turnovers but New Orleans caught them and passed them. The Saints secondary & coaching mistakes turned it into a 49ers win.

Denver transformed it's offense into a college style option offense,using the strength of Tebows running, hiding his ability to read defenses and throw accurately. Over the last 5 games teams have caught up to the Broncos, it's painful watching a QB in the NFL struggle this badly. I think he is a fine human being, he's got the right leadership skills, he's inspiring to young and old, scandal free but his QB weaknesses get shown up badly. Did the defense fail, yes, partly because an offense that keeps going 3 downs and a punt does not help a defense, short fields and lack of rest, it catches up to a defense.
Tomorrow the Giants or Packers frailties will be shown, will Eli Manning or Aaron Rodgers be more successful at picking apart the opponents, will the Giants pass rush come thru for the Giants assisted by an improved offensive line and rushing attack. I think Baltimore will be too much and sail through.

Time will tell

People either love Tebow or despise him... there's rarely any middle ground. The media feels the same way. They either love him or degrade him publically. He is just a different QB than what most analysts are used to. They can't fit him into their preformed image of what an NFL QB should be. I hated him in college, but have come to respect him in the pros.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Tebow and the broncos did great this year,alot more then i can say for my cowboys or some other not so fortunate teams who get to sit home and watch the playoffs. So what if he did bad against the patriots, he did the first time around too. Lots of QB's do bad they are just not named Tebow and a professional athlete/evangelist.

Don't forget this is only his 2nd year, and first year as a starter. Where were some of the great QB's at in this period of their NFL career? For alot of em not no where near a playoff run...
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

You know what I do when some analyst starts talking about Brady? I change the channel. I know Tom Brady is good, Ive watched him torch the Bills twice a season for the last decade, his consistent awesomeness bores me. Tebow is exciting.

Now that Tebow is out of the playoffs, do you think I want to listen to Brady and Rodgers love? Heck no, give me Alex Smith and the 49ers baby. Give me a debatable topic, not Brady,