`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TeBoooHooo Who ???

RE: TeBoooHooo Who ???

That's what I love about football. Every week, a different team does something great, gets lauded till that team fails, then they get trashed as if nothing had happened. Look at all the accomplishments this year by so many players and teams. So many records broken, both team wise and player wise. Doesn't matter that the Broncos didn't go all the way, look at how far they got , which was a lot farther than some teams had. Brady had a great game, the 49ers did what they had to do to win, and we will see what happens on Sunday. Enjoy the games. As for Tebow, my hope is that Elway decides to work with him in the of season, because he needs to be developed. Tebow has heart and determination, and his teammates around him believe in that. He's been in the league two years now. Tony Romo has been here what, since 2003 and gets a pass for choking every year.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

i guess if it was the other way around and brady had a terrible game no one would jump off his bandwagon.. getting tired of the tebow crap talk EVERYWHERE.. he brought the broncos from nothing.. respect it as a professional..he did what was asked of him and he will only progress.. i hope tebow mania runs wild all darn summer so everyone whines about it.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Tebow has 1 problem! he was a gator.... I went to FSU, my wife went to FSU, my daughter went to FSU, and my son wants to go to FSU. The only time and that will be the only time Any of us have rooted against him was when he was a gator. He had a bad game so what. He is what more people need to be like. As others said a stand up guy, role model for many kids, clean-slate, and still trying to figure how this is a bad thing but very religous. Enough said!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]