`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF LTB: Griffey & Ripken Jr. (Some Scans)

RE: LTTF LTB: Griffey & Ripken Jr. (Some Scans)
would like a shot at that james/jordan jersey card!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

I have a Sweet Spot Red, White, and Blue Griffey Jr./Miguel Cabrera #/15 I wouldn't mind trading/selling. Like the Lebron/Jordan car.....

I have a Sweet Spot Red, White, and Blue Griffey Jr./Miguel Cabrera #/15 I wouldn't mind trading/selling. Like the Lebron/Jordan car.....

I just added 80 some Ripkens check me and let me know if you need any.

I have the Ripken Traded and griffey rookies pretty much all thier cards from rookie season on up shoot me an offer was getting ready to send them out to get graded but let me know
Photobucket

PM Sent

(01-23-2012, 07:36 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I have the Ripken Traded and griffey rookies pretty much all thier cards from rookie season on up shoot me an offer was getting ready to send them out to get graded but let me know

PM Sent

(01-23-2012, 06:50 PM)JASCards Wrote: I have a Sweet Spot Red, White, and Blue Griffey Jr./Miguel Cabrera #/15 I wouldn't mind trading/selling. Like the Lebron/Jordan car.....

The Jordan / Lebron is gone.

On a side note I see people editing there images to say for example "Traded". Is this done in thier photobucket?

(01-23-2012, 03:44 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: would like a shot at that james/jordan jersey card!