`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MVP/MIP

RE: MVP/MIP
This will sound homerish, but its also because ive seen every game. Kevin Love is MVP. Will not get it unless they win more, Hes avg 25 and 15, shoots 40% from 3. Without him, the Wolves dont have a win this year. And right now Rubio is rookie of the year. He is 6th in the league in total assists, and 4th in total steals, and 11th in double doubles, while only playing 30 minutes a game. His per 48 minute avgs have him at 2nd in assists, 3rd in steals, and 31st in rebounds (at the pg position!). Also shooting 46% from 3, which was supposed to be his weakness.

For MIP, I say Ryan Anderson with BJ Mullens second.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Can Rubio get ROY? Hes been in the league more than just this year hasn't he? Long enoiugh to have an Exquisite card.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(01-15-2012, 11:42 PM)quavis Wrote: Can Rubio get ROY? Hes been in the league more than just this year hasn't he? Long enoiugh to have an Exquisite card.
The Exquisite cards were made right after the draft. And while Minnesota had rights over him, they didn't have him because of FIBA saying that he had to stay one more year. It was either that or the team he was playing for wanted a bigger buyout than Minnesota was willing to pay. However, he's only played in the league this year, so he is considered a RC. I'm not sure how they're going to deem the RC cards though. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

agree with you xstream on knight getting ROY
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Hope you got to see the Pistons game tonight against the Wolves! Rubio didnt have a great night and still had 9 pts, 8 ast, 7 rbs, and 6 steals!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I don't think Durant will get MVP due to the fact he is mostly a scorer and for a big man doesn't even really rebound much...

D-Rose will be in the running even though his numbers are slightly down from last year except for assists...Kobe will get some MVP love too especially if he continues to lead in scoring and the team keeps winning...Kevin Love should also be considered with the kinds of stats he is putting up but he needs the team to win more to have a shot..his numbers are insane when you look at them...

MIP-hard to say right now but Mullens has been putting up some really good numberd as of late..

ROY- Rubio's to lose..
[Image: arod.gif]

If the awards were given today....

MVP - Bryant

MIP - Mullens

ROY - Irving

6th man - Harden

It will most likely change some, but that is what I think as far as right now goes.

Mullens is competing with Favors for the Jazz and Monroe for the Pistons in that MIP race. Rubio has a shot at ROY, but right now Irving has the better numbers.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Not sure id say Irving has better numbers than Rubio. He scores more points. Rubio averages several more assists, more steals, more rebounds, less turnovers, etc. It will be one of them two...

Its fixed if Harden doesn't get 6th man award. Hes hands down the winner of that.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]