`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hasselbeck/ Seahwks on-going thread

Hasselbeck/ Seahwks on-going thread
Hey all, I have been registered here since 2006 and yet never posted here before. Well, Marinocollector told me that a fellow board member named dunginhawk had a Hasselbeck print plate that I needed. So I contacted him and was able to work a deal. Since then, I have started lurking around, and decided to finally throw out a thread. I am on a couple other boards and have my on-going threads showing my newest additions of Hasselbecks and fellow Seahawks. Hope I can be as welcomed here as the other places! Thanks for looking!

Newest additions:
[Image: 2011ToppsTripleThreads999.jpg]
2011 Topps Triple Threads #'d 450/999
[Image: 2011ToppsTripleThreadsPrintPlateCyan1.jpg]
2011 Topps Triple Threads Print Plate Cyan #'d 1/1-- SHOUTOUT TO DUNGINHAWK, THANK YOU!
[Image: 2011ToppsTripleThreadsSepia300.jpg]
2011 Topps Triple Threads Sepia #'d 282/300
[Image: 2008ThreadsGoldHolofoil50.jpg]
2008 Donruss Threads Gold Holofoil #'d 38/50

My goal for 2012 is to be down to 600 or less Hasselbeck's needed. I'm currently sitting at 693 with these new additions.
I am also hoping to acquire 25 1/1's, so I have gotten 1 now!

RE: Hasselbeck/ Seahwks on-going thread
Sweet stuff! I got a lot of hasselbeck stuff as well!
Wait?....are you the one with all the 1/1s? I posted a thread about that guy awhile back because I was trying to do a rainbow but was missing a 1/1 and I found this guys phitocbucket and he had a ridiculous amount of hasselbecks. Impressive stuff.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(01-14-2012, 03:46 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Sweet stuff! I got a lot of hasselbeck stuff as well!
Wait?....are you the one with all the 1/1s? I posted a thread about that guy awhile back because I was trying to do a rainbow but was missing a 1/1 and I found this guys phitocbucket and he had a ridiculous amount of hasselbecks. Impressive stuff.
LOL, yeah, that's probably me. I haven't seen that thread, would love to. Probably a superfractor you need that I have, right?
http://s398.photobucket.com/home/seattle...20of%25201
Link to my tagged 1/1's. It says 121 on there, but some are just the COA's to the Topps Blank Backs. So I'm sitting on like 116-117 actual 1/1's of Hasselbeck's. Some of my faves include:

[Image: 2010PlayoffNationalTreasuresCenturyMatNFLTag1.jpg]
[Image: 1998CollectorsEdge1stPlaceRC50PointGold1.jpg]
--- HIS ROOKIE CARD 1/1! That was a tough find!
[Image: 2008LeafCertifiedMaterialsMirrorBlackMaterials1.jpg]
[Image: 2009ToppsTripleThreadsAutoRelicCombosPlatinum1.jpg]
[Image: 2009ToppsTripleThreadsAutoRelicCombosPigskin1.jpg]
[Image: 2004AbsoluteMemorabiliaTeamTriosMatPrimeSpec1.jpg]
[Image: 2008ToppsTripleThreadsProBowlPatchesPlatinum1.jpg]
[Image: 2010LimitedThreadsPrimeBrandLogo1.jpg]
[Image: 2004PlayoffPrimeSigPrimePair1-1.jpg]

Of course these are just a few of my favs!!

Nice to see you on the boards!!! Just so you know.... this intro thread is weak.... started showing off the good stuff!... Well, the good for Hasselbeck stuff! LOL.
Typed my post before the pictures of the 1/1s above me. Drat.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(01-14-2012, 04:01 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Nice to see you on the boards!!! Just so you know.... this intro thread is weak.... started showing off the good stuff!... Well, the good for Hasselbeck stuff! LOL.
Typed my post before the pictures of the 1/1s above me. Drat.
LOL, yeah, so I can make aviat0rshades cry because I have all of the 2010 Topps products that he needs? I don't want to do that! Sorry man, I got REAL lucky with the Superfractor and the print plates I just out bid everyone I possibly could on Ebay. I have sold other Hawks cards JUST in order to obtain the Hasselbeck's I needed!

And I know, weak intro, I should throw out a few other big ticket items of mine!

You ARE the one! Ya I was just getting back into collecting and was trying to do the 2010 topps chrome rainbow and then I found your collection. Sad day for me.
Here's the original thread about you

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1446916.html

[Image: 2002PrivateStockGameWornJerseyNumbers8.jpg]
[Image: 2002PrivateStockReserveGULogoJersey.jpg]
[Image: 2004DonrussEliteStatusDieCutBlue8.jpg]
[Image: 2004FleerGenuineAtLargePatchOrange10.jpg]
[Image: 2004FleerSweetSigsBlack8.jpg]
[Image: 2004LeafCertifiedMaterialsMirrorEmeraldAutograph5.jpg]
[Image: 2004PlayoffHonorsPlatesandPatches10.jpg]
[Image: 2004UltraUltraThreeKingsGameUsed33.jpg]
[Image: 2005AbsoluteMemorabiliaTOTTMaterialsBlueSpectrum5.jpg]
[Image: 2005LeafLimitedTeamThreadsDualPrime10.jpg]
Parallel /10
[Image: 2007AbsoluteMemorabiliaTOTTMatBlkSp.jpg]
[Image: 2006PlayoffNatTreasuresSuperBowlSig2.jpg]
[Image: 2006PlayoffNatTreasuresSuperBowlSig.jpg]

OK, I'll stop for now... LOL, but I do like to keep this updated, and I am ALWAYS looking for rare Hasselbecks, ESPECIALLY ones that I need to add to my collection!

welcome to the boards! good folks here,you will love it. just ask if you need anything at all my friend.
Smile
nice cards! cant wait to see more!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(01-14-2012, 04:38 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: welcome to the boards! good folks here,you will love it. just ask if you need anything at all my friend.
Smile
nice cards! cant wait to see more!
Thank you! Appreciate the kind words and good to know! I'm waiting for another 1/1 card to come in, was hoping for today, but alas, no luck. Things have been slow, Ebay is running dry. I may just have to go through my bucket and share a few more. Wish I had been on here sooner to share more of my collection, but happy to become a part of these boards! I love looking at people's cards and collections and I love sharing my own as well!

your collection is just nasty
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's