`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So mad!! Any Seattle fans want to trade? Noesi available

RE: So mad!! Any Seattle fans want to trade? Noesi available
This makes me want to stop collecting Darwin Barney and stick with retired guys like Ryno, Big Hurt and Ventura.... Sucky guys. Hopefully you can work some good trades out.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Well so far nobody is really wanting any Noesi!! Oh well I think I learned my lesson on prospects. I am going to stick with everyday players. Guess my old sig is coming back.

(01-14-2012, 06:03 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I read today they are trying to get Carlos Pena as DH ! If no go on Pena then Damon. Pleas god let it be Damon, he is the nicest guy, he mailed me some really cool stuff Lonf with 2 personal letters last year. I have montero stuff ft also, looking for pineda !
I also hope its Damon!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Sorry dude, but remember the Noesis I threw into our trade (the Sterling auto and base RC) weren't meant to rub it in, as you were still collecting him and he was still a Yankee when I mailed them!

I was also collecting Pomeranz when the Indians traded him, but at least he's still a top 10 prospect, so there's till some demand.

Hopefully Seattle gives Noesi a chance to shine and drive up the value!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-14-2012, 09:42 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Sorry dude, but remember the Noesis I threw into our trade (the Sterling auto and base RC) weren't meant to rub it in, as you were still collecting him and he was still a Yankee when I mailed them!

I was also collecting Pomeranz when the Indians traded him, but at least he's still a top 10 prospect, so there's till some demand.

Hopefully Seattle gives Noesi a chance to shine and drive up the value!
Dude I know I think I got 4 Noesi's in our trade!!! Oh well you win some you lose some, maybe buy July, IF I still have them, he will be a stud!!!!