Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pricing unavailable in becket
Sad 
pricing unavailable in becket
I have a 2005 Sage premium autograph diamond series of the qb alex smith. it is serial numbered 5/5 and is card number A3. As long as I have had this card I have never been able to get a price on it. In beckett price guides the price is always blank. Is there someone that can help me with this?

RE: pricing unavailable in becket
check completed listings on ebay. there have been 4 autos /5 that i can see that have sold on ebay this month. the sage premiums on there were bin $20.00 and best offer $25.00. neither sold.
spx auto - $61.01
topps auto patch - $38.00
sp authentic auto patch bgs 10 - $680.00
playoff gold proof auto - $65.00
hope this helps some
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

well i had done that a couple years back. and the reply i got for the reason they are so low on the buy it now list is because people didnt feel it had a value because beckett didnt price it out. no one wanted to take a chance on buying a card that didnt have a value. i dont understand why a price can not be applied to this card by becket. maybe if they are all selling that low i should go on a hunt to buy the other four lol

Becket pricing is more or less and estimated average of market value, granted they're not always right, but they are the standard.

The reason most aren't price less than 10 is beacause of the rarity. Some cards may have yet to be pulled, and like 1/1's they are primarily up to the specific buyer to decide its value.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Being as those other ones didnt sell at the buy it now prices, I would put the BV of them around $40.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

theres a diamond ronnie brown with a buy it now of 80 right now.