`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Extreme Shoutout to rpm61m

Supreme Extreme Shoutout to rpm61m
First of all, a MAJOR thank you to rpm61m. James, thank you so very much for the freebies. It was by far the most freebies I have ever gotten on here, quite a surprise. A nice addition to my RC PC.

We made a simple 2 for 1 trade and he blew me out of the water with the extras. I have to admit I am embarassed, I sent him nothing extra. I did not have anything from the list of players on his profile. So now a hunting I must go.

Thanks James, your a class act here.

Art

RE: Supreme Extreme Shoutout to rpm61m
(01-14-2012, 08:37 AM)ahvjr Wrote: First of all, a MAJOR thank you to rpm61m. James, thank you so very much for the freebies. It was by far the most freebies I have ever gotten on here, quite a surprise. A nice addition to my RC PC.

We made a simple 2 for 1 trade and he blew me out of the water with the extras. I have to admit I am embarassed, I sent him nothing extra. I did not have anything from the list of players on his profile. So now a hunting I must go.

Thanks James, your a class act here.

Art

Your welcome, glad you liked the freebies and no need to go hunting dont expect anything in return. thanks for the trade Art!
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

Awesome Art! WTG rpm, did the same to me and was definitely greatful Smile
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Great job rpm!!! Art you totally deserve 'em buddy Big Grin

Great job!!! Another awesome member!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin