`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
RED AND GOLD CANT GET NO RESPECT

RE: RED AND GOLD CANT GET NO RESPECT
(01-14-2012, 12:14 AM)superynaldo Wrote: Tebow, Tebow, Tebow... They should rename their station to The Tebow Network...
Which is why Denver will win tomorrow. The NFL will find some way to make it happen. Some bad calls. Some cheap shots allowed. SOMETHING will happen.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Breaking News in San Fran,the San Fran weather man just said there is a strong Breeeees that will come thru at gametime and wont leave until the game is over,they said it cant be good for San Fran and its fans,lol.Its fun talking trash,but all kidding aside.The Saints and Niners are both great teams and no doubt whoever wins this game will deserve to move on to the NFC Championship game.Good Luck and Who Dat!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

Brees is sooo going DOOOOoooooowwwwnnnn. Smile

- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(01-14-2012, 12:42 AM)eazy e Wrote: UGH...Well thats not good. But probably just bandwagoners walking around. Tickets sold out in less than an hour. I have a ton of friends that tried to buy tickets and couldn't.
Didnt know you lived in the Bay area! nice.

YEAH BUDDY! it aint WHO DAT, its WE DAT!
Walnut Creek! I heard alot of people talking about coming in for the game-and A LOT of 9ers fans flew in as well. I was in the sports store down at Pier 39 and they had tv cameras in there interviewing fans...it was cool! Big limos everywhere and an awesome air of excitement..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

This football fan in MO. says the Saints win 27-16. Saints have too many weapons on offense.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

As much of a 49'ers fan I am not, I hope they SPANK the Saints like my horrible Hawks did last year (Marshawn Lynch touchdown run, WHAT!?), just so the talk of how bad the NFC West is will subside for a bit.
I'll jump on the 49'ers bandwagon, just for a minute!

N.O.looks bad... Brees is getting slapped around and the Niners are FLYING to the ball.....actions speak louder than words..
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Saints Haters dont get happy yet,we still in it!!!!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

(01-14-2012, 12:07 AM)eazy e Wrote: Super annoying that im watching NFL Network "Total Access" and the 49ers are barely even mentioned....no respect for us huh? Wait till we TAP THAT A$$ tomorrow!........ NFL Network is all Tebow all the time right now.
yea you aint a kidding...i like the guy but jeez, its not like hes the super bowl favorite. i mean lets see a show of hands of how many people really think the broncos are going all the way? likely no one, except maybe a few broncos faithful lol
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(01-14-2012, 06:18 PM)lynellauto Wrote: Saints Haters dont get happy yet,we still in it!!!!
WHAT A GAME!!!! First it was all 49ers, then it was all saints and then back and fourth through the final minutes. EPIC!!!
(01-14-2012, 04:03 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Walnut Creek! I heard alot of people talking about coming in for the game-and A LOT of 9ers fans flew in as well. I was in the sports store down at Pier 39 and they had tv cameras in there interviewing fans...it was cool! Big limos everywhere and an awesome air of excitement..
Walnut Creek? Im in Fremont. Were pretty close about 45min away. What card shops do you go to?

Photobucket
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%