`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yankee - Mariners Trade

Yankee - Mariners Trade
i'm hearing Montero for Pineda & others have just been traded. Anyone else hear this? I thought Montero was going to stay in NY, apparently not.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Yankee - Mariners Trade
I have heard it and also have seen some twitter posts.

I have not seen anything about this and I hope its false. However I know we are talking to Edwin Jackson and just signed Mattingly's son to a minor deal.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

If it's true,I personally don't like the move,but we NEED pitching.
SBerthiaumeESPN Steve Berthiaume
RT @MLB: BREAKING: @Yankees and @Mariners finalizing 4-player trade involving young studs Jesus Montero and Michael Pineda.
4 minutes ago

this was off of ESPN
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

(01-13-2012, 07:50 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: If it's true,I personally don't like the move,but we NEED pitching.
RT @MLB: BREAKING: @Yankees and @Mariners finalizing 4-player trade involving young studs Jesus Montero and Michael Pineda.
4 minutes ago

this was off of ESPN
As soon as I see the trade finalize I will trade my two remaining Montero cards.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(01-13-2012, 07:50 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: If it's true,I personally don't like the move,but we NEED pitching.
4 minutes ago

this was off of ESPN
i don't like it either, montero was awesome & i thought he would be a long time NYY. Reminds me of the 1980's trading the future.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Yanks have some other good Catching Prospects,but I was looking foward to Montero as a DH as well. Oh well,we have hitters,and reeeeaaalllyyy needed pitching,so I'll get over losing Montero quick.

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Absolutely love this trade for the Yankees.

It is Montero and Noesi for Pineda and some pitching prospect

(01-13-2012, 08:04 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: Yanks have some other good Catching Prospects,but I was looking foward to Montero as a DH as well. Oh well,we have hitters,and reeeeaaalllyyy needed pitching,so I'll get over losing Montero quick.

Yeah we still have Romine and Brown and really the Yankees had no choice with the DH spot being needed for guys like A-Rod, Jeter, and even Tex who get injured or need a few days off from the field.

It wasn't a matter of if Montero was getting moved it was when and could they pull it off without giving up top pitching prospects along with him and looks like the Yankees finally found the right deal.

Poor Yankees_Pride and his Noesi collectioin Sad

Holy crap ! I am so mad, I spent some good money on montero cards and got rid of my Pineda refractor auto when he has hot when bowman released ! Crap crap crap ! That's all I can say at this point. At least we didn't get rid of romine, I got a red refractor of him I have been holding on to.