`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT/FS - 2011 American Pie

FT/FS - 2011 American Pie
Hey - I've got a bunch of the 2011 American Pie in ORG if anyone is interested.

All of my base, inserts and parallels are in ORG. Also have a bunch of relics, pieces and 1 auto that are not yet in ORG, but will add them if there is interest.

Let me know,

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

RE: FT/FS - 2011 American Pie
(01-13-2012, 02:58 PM)hellsbells Wrote: Hey - I've got a bunch of the 2011 American Pie in ORG if anyone is interested.

All of my base, inserts and parallels are in ORG. Also have a bunch of relics, pieces and 1 auto that are not yet in ORG, but will add them if there is interest.

Let me know,

Ken
I may be interested if I knew what autos/relics you have
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(01-13-2012, 08:42 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: I may be interested if I knew what autos/relics you have
Relics, etc. added to ORG - the Gettysburg currently has an offer on the bay, but not sure if I will accept it yet. Going to be a little stingy with the Gettysburg, Statue of Liberty and Henry Winkler Auto - the rest are Gilbert Gottfried, Paul Sr. (Orange Co Choppers), couple of TV hosts, John O'Hurley, Vincent Pastore, AJ Hammer (?who is that?).

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

Interested in the Statue of Liberty.
(01-14-2012, 12:41 AM)hellsbells Wrote: Relics, etc. added to ORG - the Gettysburg currently has an offer on the bay, but not sure if I will accept it yet. Going to be a little stingy with the Gettysburg, Statue of Liberty and Henry Winkler Auto - the rest are Gilbert Gottfried, Paul Sr. (Orange Co Choppers), couple of TV hosts, John O'Hurley, Vincent Pastore, AJ Hammer (?who is that?).

Ken
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector