`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Byron Mullens stockpile Updated in thread

RE: My Byron Mullens stockpile Updated in thread
Haha not sure where you lived in Ohio, but if you lived in the snow belt (Cleveland area) or in the rural parts (pretty much anything that isn't Cinci, Columbus or Cleveland) it probably did suck. But he was not particularly good by any means. I was guessing he averaged like 12 and 7 in his one year, then I looked up his stats and they were even worse...8.8 pts. and 4.7 rebounds per game. He got consistently manhandled in the post by practically everyone.

Now he was a freshman, not all of that was his fault. The point was he clearly needed time to develop but didn't find it necessary to stay in college which is why it's taken 3 years in the league before he's finally begun to show some signs of life.

To the best of my understanding, he also wasn't from a "needy" family where the jump to the NBA to get his payday, even when not ready, would make more sense. I'm not 100% sure on that, but I think that's accurate.

Oh well, enjoy your PC, hope he busts out for ya!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: My Byron Mullens stockpile Updated in thread
Thanks for that, buck. Was interesting to read about him
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv