Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you fix bad trading scores?

Can you fix bad trading scores?
Everyone,

BIGL3388 is a great trader. When I went to leave a message for my DC #, I wasn't paying attention and put it under the Feedback, and sent it without giving him 5 stars, so now it looks like he's not a good trader. Is there any way to fix this?

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.

RE: Can you fix bad trading scores?
As of right now, there is no way to fix it unfortunately.

I do believe I remember seeing Floydtown post something somewhat recently in the help forums about this in which he said it might be something Beckett is working on or at a minimum considering.

i was given a bad feedback by mistake last year. as far as i can tell it has'nt hurt my trading experience. john
main interest are stl cardinals n stl rams

There was a time when i clicked all 5 stars in full and just after posting a comment. I decided to look up and all the stars were cleared. Its a good thing i checked. I would've felt so terrible if it was posted.. I hope they work something out.
Make sure you click the Respond link for that feedback and give a positive comment or explain that it was an accident.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Post your story in this thread

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1471083.html

If it ever becomes possible to fix it, this is the list that we will use

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

This happened to me recently, and hasn't affected my trading one bit, thankfully.... you could send him a nice card as an appology?
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Personally i go in and check feedback, and would notice that a mistake is the reason for a lowered feedback. So its not a huge deal IMO
[Image: n0Ji6.png]