`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Stealth - 16 Packs

2011 Stealth - 16 Packs
I got these from DAC for the past two orders I placed.

The first 8 packs had three inserts, two of which I already had.

The second 8 packs had these:

[Image: 2011PPSteathRacing.jpg]

U.S. Marine Corps - how cool an insert set is that?
Trevor Bayne RC - now I have 2.
Dale Jr. Refuel 41/99
Jimmie Johnson Black & White 12/25

Not bad for freebies...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

RE: 2011 Stealth - 16 Packs
I am interested in the JJ B&W and the Bayne. We can add them in with the Legends MM Gold Martin. LMK.

Nice pulls from free packs!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Not bad congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Great cards. Is the Marine Corps insert for trade? LMK

(01-12-2012, 10:33 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I am interested in the JJ B&W and the Bayne. We can add them in with the Legends MM Gold Martin. LMK.
Definitely. I need to get everything loaded into Organize and we'll go from there.

(01-13-2012, 01:56 PM)z00 Wrote: Great cards. Is the Marine Corps insert for trade? LMK
Thanks. Fun breaks, especially with my 10 year old. And the USMC card is certainly available.

Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

I ordered four hobby boxes from DAC and should be here this week and I will post the break and all that are FT. BTW they are still on clearance sale price along with some other good racing boxes.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

(01-16-2012, 09:30 AM)oljey Wrote: I ordered four hobby boxes from DAC and should be here this week and I will post the break and all that are FT. BTW they are still on clearance sale price along with some other good racing boxes.

Yeah, I have been breaking 2010 Legends and taking the 8 free packs of Stealth from DAC. I think I have the set completed, now, and I pulled a Danica Sheet Metal card, plus these.

Good luck on your breaks...
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(01-16-2012, 09:30 AM)oljey Wrote: I ordered four hobby boxes from DAC and should be here this week and I will post the break and all that are FT. BTW they are still on clearance sale price along with some other good racing boxes.
I agree with dunnere, Good luck on your breaks!
I still need some of the JJ and MM cards from Stealth. I would also be interested in Jeff Gordon, Kahne, Kyle Busch cards that you pull. Trevor and Danica would also interest me, but I know those are more difficult to get thru trades right now. PLZ let us know what you pull!
(01-13-2012, 03:09 PM)dunnere Wrote: Definitely. I need to get everything loaded into Organize and we'll go from there.
LMK when you get them loaded. I'm sure you can find something in my ORG that you'll trade them for.

(01-12-2012, 10:33 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I am interested in the JJ B&W and the Bayne. We can add them in with the Legends MM Gold Martin. LMK.
I have the Bayne rookie to throw in when we finally make a deal for you know Who LOL

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know