`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anybody redeemed any giveaway cards recently?

Has anybody redeemed any giveaway cards recently?
I haven't redeemed any for a while, I broke a jumbo series 2 today...Haven't seen a lot of good cards posted recently and my dig field has no prize left. Just wondering if anybody has gotten any good die cuts/autos/diamond 1/1's recently?
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

RE: Has anybody redeemed any giveaway cards recently?
FYI, once your field is "all dug up," it will generate a new one for you.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I just got a Tyler Colvin Die Cut in my last 8 code break. If anyone wants to trade me a Youk Die Cut for it, LMK.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

(01-12-2012, 07:32 PM)cmccart8 Wrote: I haven't redeemed any for a while, I broke a jumbo series 2 today...Haven't seen a lot of good cards posted recently and my dig field has no prize left. Just wondering if anybody has gotten any good die cuts/autos/diamond 1/1's recently?
I got a Dodgers team embedded diamond when I redeemed my code
Here's the card
[Image: dodgers1-1-1.jpg]
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

I haven't got crap in the last 200 codes. Honestly I will be selling mine from now on. And every dig board is to have a prize in it and my last one did not. Called topps customer service and they said it was a glitch, sorry nothing they can do. I am having all my cards I want shipped now. The site will end in June so I am done with it now except to trade die cuts
Photo 
(01-12-2012, 10:56 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I haven't got crap in the last 200 codes. Honestly I will be selling mine from now on. And every dig board is to have a prize in it and my last one did not. Called topps customer service and they said it was a glitch, sorry nothing they can do. I am having all my cards I want shipped now. The site will end in June so I am done with it now except to trade die cuts
If it makes you feel better, I scanned the "vintage pack" that they shipped me after I won.

[Image: vintage_pack.jpg]

I'd almost rather not win.

I got a Mantle Die Cut a couple of weeks ago..nothing much before or after

Now that is funny.

[Image: ueT15.png]

A big THANKS to jbel4331 for the awesome banner!

(01-13-2012, 01:35 AM)dpatera Wrote: If it makes you feel better, I scanned the "vintage pack" that they shipped me after I won.

Well, it is 23 years old !!! lol guess it can be called vintage for them...........
I redeemed a die cut danny valencia and yovani gallardo, not much more after those two digs
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(01-13-2012, 01:35 AM)dpatera Wrote: If it makes you feel better, I scanned the "vintage pack" that they shipped me after I won.

To be fair, you DO get a chance to win a trip to 1989 Spring Training.