`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older Chrome Cards, any Collectors???

Older Chrome Cards, any Collectors???
I don't get to post much anymore, 2 jobs more hours an less $ lol,. If this is in the wrong category can i move it or delete or restart in trading?
Any way i had an opportunity to go through cards an noticed a lot of chrome. These are the older Topps, stadium club & others with an embossed surface unlike the smooth Bowman. While i was going through them i wondered if there are collectors here that collect chrome maybe more than anything else. I don't recall posts by chrome collectors. What i found was a mix of 40 cent cards a lot of $2-8.00 an up to30.00 cards. I might try to put together a set but also want to know if there are chrome collectors out here. I need the organizer so i have nothing listed ft at the moment but im curious on the replies.
The $30.00 cards are joe montana - a collectible of mine and an adam dunn. Hope i get good feedback on this.

RE: Older Chrome Cards, any Collectors???
id be interested in refractors
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

check me for the adam dunn please

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

I'd be interested in Bowman chrome numbered refractors or international refractors of Jose Canseco if you have any.
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames

any chrome and chrome refractors of chipper I need if you have any of those.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]