`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is it just me?

RE: Is it just me?
(01-12-2012, 10:45 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Ooohh here's an idea we can do a contest to see who is the super No Wait "EXTREME" collector of whatever player. Say something like All Emmitt collectors come in lets see who the "Grand Poopah" Collector of Emmitt really is. They can show off their stuff and then people can vote who is the Collector "Numero Uno" of said player.
That seems pretty cool...ik there have to be some awesome collections in hiding.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-12-2012, 10:45 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Ooohh here's an idea we can do a contest to see who is the super No Wait "EXTREME" collector of whatever player. Say something like All Emmitt collectors come in lets see who the "Grand Poopah" Collector of Emmitt really is. They can show off their stuff and then people can vote who is the Collector "Numero Uno" of said player.
I need to post my PC asap...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Thats why the other site is tough...you have to earn the right to that title...which I have not yet...its amazingly hard to get that praise

(01-12-2012, 10:49 PM)chads-cards Wrote: That seems pretty cool...ik there have to be some awesome collections in hiding.
I agree there has to be another Chris Henry collector other than me and His Mother.
(01-12-2012, 10:52 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Thats why the other site is tough...you have to earn the right to that title...which I have not yet...its amazingly hard to get that praise
I have actually met the requirement for 2 guys on that site. But yes it is very tough
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(01-12-2012, 11:30 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: I agree there has to be another Chris Henry collector other than me and His Mother.
some people are REAL private...we had a guy come into the shop today that has a ton of pre war baseball sets...who knew he never spends more than like 10$ and its only ever supplies and cheap $ cards

I will destroy anybody who wants the Gholston Supercollector crown LMAO!!!
*laughing hysterically, slowing starting to cry into hands*
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(01-12-2012, 11:57 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I will destroy anybody who wants the Gholston Supercollector crown LMAO!!!
*laughing hysterically, slowing starting to cry into hands*
i got you beat. i think i got 1 card...can you beat that?