`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is it just me?

RE: Is it just me?
(01-12-2012, 02:13 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Oh this is so true. I think People are only used to seeing 3 or 4 color patch pieces now as Great. But I am with you there are some inserts of Eddie that are HARD as heck to get. Take the Metal works cards. The Metal cards that came out one year. I am missing the Silver and I just can't find that thing. But now if I were to make a post saying hey I found it most people will think it was dumb or a waste of their time to read the thread. But then again remember when Gu cards were expensive? I remember the first Gu card I pulled it was Farve and a 1 color piece. And I was excited with it. It booked like $100 at the time. Now the same card if pulled now would be boring and probably worth $10.
I'm starting to re-appreciate these things. With the flooded GU and Auto market I find myself looking for and buying or trading for the rarer inserts. I just picked up a 1998 Bowman Chrome Barry Sanders refractor that has a big ole refractor line in it but I still love it because thats how they used to be!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Like I said I wasnt saying anyone in particular. There are alot of amazing collections. I just dont like the term. I am a collector. Theres nothing super about it.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-12-2012, 03:35 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Like I said I wasnt saying anyone in particular. There are alot of amazing collections. I just dont like the term. I am a collector. Theres nothing super about it.
yes there is... you are the person with the most Colberts I know of... that makes you SUPER...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(01-12-2012, 03:50 PM)superynaldo Wrote: yes there is... you are the person with the most Colberts I know of... that makes you SUPER...Smile
haha thats the same thing as saying I have the most expensive worthless collection in the world. I dont meet the qualifications on the other site as stated in the percentages earlier

my Mom say's I'm super Smile

ALL OF OUR COLLECTIONS ARE SUPER!!!!!

Little trophies for everyone's collection!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(01-12-2012, 06:00 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: ALL OF OUR COLLECTIONS ARE SUPER!!!!!

Little trophies for everyone's collection!
Super participation trophies for us all! Wink

When I see any collector leap a building in a single bound, then I will say they are a super collector.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(01-12-2012, 05:48 PM)pbean Wrote: my Mom say's I'm super Smile
haha mine says im special...idk if thats in a good way

(01-12-2012, 06:11 PM)all day baby Wrote: Super participation trophies for us all! Wink

When I see any collector leap a building in a single bound, then I will say they are a super collector.
Does a small dog house count as a building? Lol
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

(01-12-2012, 07:07 PM)drew1473 Wrote: Does a small dog house count as a building? Lol
I say Yes. You sir are Now a SUPER COLLECTOR!!!! Your award will be mailed to you in 1265 days. There is a Processing cost of $295.95 though........................
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37