Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it worth the money?
Question 
Is it worth the money?
I've really wanted to buy a blaster of 11-12 certified since of all the great pulls but they are 40$. I don't have a hobby shop in my city so I can't get a hobby box. I also usually dont have alot of money for spending so I'm unsure. Any help?

RE: Is it worth the money?
Just like the Hobby boxes, it's all a game of chance. I have spent $10 on a blaster and yanked a Price YG and a Jersey as well. But then again, I have spent $100+ on a hobby box, only to yank about $60 BV in "hits". If you go for it, you are pretty-well guaranteed a mem or au card... but it might be of a common player. Just go with what you think and have fun with it! Best of luck to you!

Randi

You only get two hits. I think it's worth it to buy it atleast once. I bought one. Will not buy another one unless it is on sale.

Just buy 1 its called scratching the box busting itch
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-11-2012, 07:37 PM)ReimerFan Wrote: I've really wanted to buy a blaster of 11-12 certified since of all the great pulls but they are 40$. I don't have a hobby shop in my city so I can't get a hobby box. I also usually dont have alot of money for spending so I'm unsure. Any help?
if you are in Canada and have a toys r us wait until it goes on sale....its bound to go on sale for 21.00 again at some point...regular price there i believe is 30.00 which is cheaper if you don't want to wait (unless their price went up again anyways)
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

are you in the states or Canada or ??? so we can help you out
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Sorry guys! I live in canada but no toys r us unless i drive 8 hours!

(01-12-2012, 04:50 PM)ReimerFan Wrote: Sorry guys! I live in canada but no toys r us unless i drive 8 hours!
yikes, you must live in the woods for sure. how about you can buy from mail order, if you live in Ont. contact Stadium sports, he is a member here and will help you out.

also look into http://www.canadacardworld.com/ as well

both places can supply you with hobby or retail needs. i hope that helps you! depending on what product you want to buy, i can say both retail and hobby have the pros and cons...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

i was at walmart today and i believe they were 30.00 (I was in a hurry so sorry i'm not 100% sure)
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins