`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone solve the 2011 Ginter Code yet?

Anyone solve the 2011 Ginter Code yet?
I haven't seen anything about this yet??!!! Last years code was broken before most even got their shipment of boxes (or so it seemed to me)!
I know there were a couple guys on here working on it. Curious to see if any progress has been made or if it's gotten to that hush-hush 'I think I'm on to something' phase.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Anyone solve the 2011 Ginter Code yet?
nope still not broken, I follow topps on twitter and they posted another clue or something today
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

I think most people didn't bother after how quick it was solved last year. I am surprised it hasn't been solved yet.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Hmmm, I was wondering about this the other day myself.

I'm honestly kind of surprised it hasn't been solved yet. Was this code just tremendously difficult due to the fact that past ones have been solved so quickly?
[Image: NewBitmapImage4-1.jpg]

[Image: NewBitmapImage2.jpg]

Working on: 2011 Topps 60/Next 60 unique Autos (50/142) & Relics (?/101)

a couple months ago (late october) when I came back to collecting, and found out about the A&G Code. I read up on the last years winner and then I went looking for information about this years code and couldn't find anything. I couldn't even find anyone who had a collection of the code cards anymore.

I think it would be harder to do now than it was when they were first released simply because noone is working on it anymore and you would almost certainly have to collect the entire set of code cards.

I'm working on it. After yesterdays clues I'm trying something out and seeing how it ends up, so we'll see how it goes.
I promised chris19978 the Pacquiao Auto if I end up using the code cards for part of it, so he has a stake in my work too I guess haha. I'm kind of thinking they really have nothing to do with it though and it's just a big red herring.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

New Twitter updates as of today:

Young Ethier Konerko Desmond Ordonez Thome Teixeira Oswalt Papelbon Peavy Sandoval Danks Ortiz Tabata Castro Owings McGee #thegintercode

You seek a time, a margin, two addresses, a date; numbers for a model, a card, a life’s work, a foreign state #thegintercode

The last is too obvious to give you a clue, that would be having your cake and eating it too #thegintercode

In all of these clues only one player is shown, and he points to a name by which he is otherwise known #thegintercode

I don't want any confusion and the secret is out, so here are the times you should be thinking about #thegintercode

1:11, 1:14, 1:19, 2:21, 3:14, 3:15, 4:00, 6:13, 7:27, 9:42
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-