FT / FS Sisler Cut Auto

RE: For Trade for the right card. Sisler Cut
me please

(01-12-2012, 09:38 PM)BCBASEBALL12 Wrote: me please
Sorry not seeing anything, if you come any nice Cardinals Autos lemme know,
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

When you say you're looking for nice Cards autos, what do you have in mind?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-13-2012, 05:18 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: When you say you're looking for nice Cards autos, what do you have in mind?
Im not sure to be honest. Just kind of looking at offers. Would lve to get a multiple player cardinal auto. I have a few single musials.

Last bump, Still FT/FS.

RE: FT / FS Sisler Cut Auto
Me ? Smile
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(01-18-2012, 11:31 AM)giants1957 Wrote: Me ? Smile
Watcha Got? Big Grin

I have this and I can't remember if we talked about it or not...Mel
[Image: scan0001-3.jpg]
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(01-18-2012, 11:37 AM)radarblip Wrote: I have this and I can't remember if we talked about it or not...Mel
[Image: scan0001-3.jpg]
Ya, but that Auto is gross, lol. I have a couple of his autos from a couple years back that are legible.

This is on card and has to be within about the last year. Unfortunately, "The Man" is in his 90s. If I live to be that old and can still use any of my Body Parts, I would be Happy...Mel

(01-18-2012, 11:41 AM)Krangry Wrote: Ya, but that Auto is gross, lol. I have a couple of his autos from a couple years back that are legible.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel