Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FT/FS 2011 Topps Supreme

RE: 2011 Topps Supreme
(01-12-2012, 12:39 AM)MTerry00 Wrote: Or best offer
I would probably insult you with my offer lol. I paid $30 for the other one with 3 color patches on 2 of the players and DeMarco is the only "better" player on your card so my offer wouldnt be much over the $30 I paid for the other.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Haha. I'm not insulted by any offers. However, I might counter/hold out to see how much it could possibly bring.

I know it's not too popular on here, but I tend to list my cards a little high. I'd rather take a chance on that than undersell. But I'm always willing to negotiate and counter.

let me know if brane backs out of that thomas Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-12-2012, 10:58 AM)MTerry00 Wrote: Haha. I'm not insulted by any offers. However, I might counter/hold out to see how much it could possibly bring.

I know it's not too popular on here, but I tend to list my cards a little high. I'd rather take a chance on that than undersell. But I'm always willing to negotiate and counter.
replace the word "relic" with "patch" because this will show up infinitely more on people's searches.
http://i.imgur.com/txv1n.png - I have earned over $700 Amazon.com Gift Certificates, used towards buying boxes, PM me if you want to learn how!

(01-12-2012, 01:18 PM)Scratchii Wrote: replace the word "relic" with "patch" because this will show up infinitely more on people's searches.
Thanks for the tip.

(01-12-2012, 11:49 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: let me know if brane backs out of that thomas Smile
Knock yourself out. DeMarco does make it worth more but I wont pay for DeMarco lol
Manning PC

Sick quad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Interested in the Hakeem Nicks if it's FT please check me for it.
Looking for any and all New York Giants!
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/geemen10
Thanks, Russ

RE: FT/FS 2011 Topps Supreme
Bump...

RE: FT/FS 2011 Topps Supreme
Got a price on both?
Manning PC