`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Who ya RC super collecting in 2012?

OT: Who ya RC super collecting in 2012?
I'll be going after all the Trent Richardson cards I can get. Who are you going after?
[Image: bannerqww.png]

RE: OT: Who ya RC super collecting in 2012?
not super collecting but prob whoever the Panthers get with their first pick,unless its an o-lineman lol.Hopefully my UNC guys Coples and Zach Brown have some stuff,i'll try to pick them up too.I would have said Matt Barkley if he came out.

Maybe the Cardinals first round pick, or if they pick a QB in the later rounds. Other than that, I'll go after more at Devlin and DRC cards

whoever the Bucs pick at #5

lamichael james hahaha...well not my money but we will be buying alot of his stuff
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-11-2012, 05:56 PM)RayLewisCollector Wrote: I'll be going after all the Trent Richardson cards I can get. Who are you going after?
oh great competition Wink i guess i wont be supercollecting anybody, but will try to make up a small richardson pc. not the worlds biggest Bama fan, but i do like them and collect them a little. im gonna try to build my Gronk PC back up, as ive sold most of it while it was hot.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(01-11-2012, 05:56 PM)RayLewisCollector Wrote: I'll be going after all the Trent Richardson cards I can get. Who are you going after?
Looks like I am going to have a few others going after him. My list for 2012 is Trent Richardson, Barrett Jones, Dre Kirkpatrick, and Mark Barron. Maybe Dont'a Hightower and Courtney Upshaw.
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

KELLEN MOORE!!!!!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Must hurt the wallet having so many awesome pro prospects Wink....Ill be going after some Marvin McNutt Smile

(01-11-2012, 06:50 PM)drew1473 Wrote: Looks like I am going to have a few others going after him. My list for 2012 is Trent Richardson, Barrett Jones, Dre Kirkpatrick, and Mark Barron. Maybe Dont'a Hightower and Courtney Upshaw.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Packers 1st rounder. Strayed away from them this year and went with a Raider on a whim. Gotta go back to my team and hit whoever they get hard. I know there will be competition and if it gets too outta hand I'll just work on my Taiwan Jones pc from this year while the gettins good and everyones chasing the new years big picks.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson