`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone heard from steelernation28??

RE: Anyone heard from steelernation28??
(01-23-2012, 06:08 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: I got my two trades today. Got most of what I was supposed to get. Missing a couple items and they were replaced with a few other low end items. I am happy to get something at this point. You can take me off the list of being owed anything from him.

Thanks
Thats just horrible. And it looks like he didnt even have the decency to leave feedback for you or any of the others that already shipped out.

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I just received my cards today, I sent my cards out before the new year. 3 1/2 weeks later I finally got mine. Now here's a question, how can I be sure that when I leave less than stellar feedback, he doesn't do the same to me? I have DC that shows he received within a week of the trade being shipped, but I don't want him to be able to hurt my perfect feedback just for the hell of it. Any suggestions?

(01-23-2012, 10:20 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: I just received my cards today, I sent my cards out before the new year. 3 1/2 weeks later I finally got mine. Now here's a question, how can I be sure that when I leave less than stellar feedback, he doesn't do the same to me? I have DC that shows he received within a week of the trade being shipped, but I don't want him to be able to hurt my perfect feedback just for the hell of it. Any suggestions?
thats a sorry situation...im actually in the same boat right now with 2 other traders, ends up being a freaking standoff until you finally get tired of seeing it and end up just leaving a positive feedback. It sucks but not much else you can do.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

MOD's, is this true? Certainly this isn't acceptable and there is no reason why 1 person from a trade who did everything by the books should be penalized.

My trade with him was accepted on Nov 28. He received within a week. Then I get a PM saying i didnt ship one of the cards and that we agreed to switch cards in a pm, so instead of just switching the card on the trade which i dont even remember and didnt see it in my pm's I then had to ship this other card to a different member that he supposedly traded this other card too, so i am out over $5 in shipping for a $15 bv trade which i dont even have the my end to this day. AND, he marked received and shipped a LONG time ago and NO feedback. Nice. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]