`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone heard from steelernation28??

RE: Anyone heard from steelernation28??
(01-11-2012, 04:28 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: Did two trades with him right before and after Christmas (12/24/11 and 12/27/11) and have not gotten my end of the trade?? He has completed all the steps as far as him receiving the items I sent, but has not sent mine. It says sent on his end, but has been received by me.

Thanks

I have done 2 trades with him. He seems a little slow on shipping, but I think you will probably get your cards. I did after I contacted Bob.
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

Bump for awareness...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Yes, my only trade with him took like a month. He said he was going to add a ton of extras, only to find a few missing.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(01-12-2012, 11:46 AM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Yes, my only trade with him took like a month. He said he was going to add a ton of extras, only to find a few missing.
LOL, now thats a good trader there.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I have had a dozen trades with him and considered him to be quite reliable. we did a fairly blind trade recently and I still haven't received mine. He has been slow to ship in the past, but it doesn't usually worry me. I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt, though, and will for another week or two..

[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

My traded was on 12/28, he said he shipped them. He just messaged me today saying he had to make an emergency trip around the holidays and my cards are on the way. Let's see what happens!

i have traded with him and he says "lets do some blind trading i have like 80 cards put together for ya" I sent a bunch of extras because i didn't want to feel bad...after a while i got the original cards in trade and never got the extras. he continued to try and trade with me and i had to keep reminding him about the extras...not saying he is a terrible trader but might be shady
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Hmm glad I read this
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(01-12-2012, 08:15 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: My traded was on 12/28, he said he shipped them. He just messaged me today saying he had to make an emergency trip around the holidays and my cards are on the way. Let's see what happens!
told me this too
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(01-12-2012, 10:36 PM)floydtown Wrote: told me this too
I got a similar email.
Thanks

[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.