`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out my organize!

Check out my organize!
Am I laying this out correctly? Or at least so it makes sense to other people? I apologize if I sound like an idiot, but I want to make sure I'm doing this organize thing the correct way before I get into the big years of cards.

I appreciate everyone's help. Fire away!

RE: Check out my organize!
Depends on what your goal is.

If you're just using it as a personal 'inventory' tracker, then it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks - do whatever makes sense to you!

If you're using it to show off what you have, I think the way you have it laid out makes sense and looks good.

If you're wanting to use it to trade on the site, then you need to fill in some more info, as nothing is showing for trade.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I'm attempting all three actually. The trading part is what I would like to get into, but not sure exactly how many deals I could actually do since I collect Sanders only. We will see.

I must say I'm impressed with the Beckett card list being updated. It's been a long time coming. I have some 92 Wild Cards I would love to get added in the database.

I couldn't find any Marino cards I need. So I give it a thumbs down. But if I wanted to check out your PC, it would be very helpful...
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

All right. I think alot of this is my inexperience with looking at other people's stuff.

I think I do have this formatted the way I want.

Your going to see a trade collection real soon.