`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game used Sites

Game used Sites
Anyone know of a good Game used Jersey/Bat/Equipment site for baseball?

I know auction sites other then ebay exist for this kind of stuff.

Looking to expand my Game used collection past little slivers in cards.

Thanks in advance!
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

RE: Game used Sites
I know some of the MLB clubs sell directly or via their own auctions throughout the year. Check out the website for any teams you are interested in to see if they have any auctions going on. Steiner Sports also has some MLB game used items. The NFL has their own auctions for game used items. I have also bought a few things from Grey Flannel auctions.

I actually like getting the locker nameplates as they are pretty well priced considering their rarity.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I love my sports memorabilia collection more than most of my cards. The only advise I have for you is be sure of the COA , that comes with them. PSA, STIENER AND MLB, NFL, UD, TRI STAR or the players direct COA are the only good ones. There was a thread o here recently exposing JSA for bad ones and global,is horrible.nthe rest are all scammers. Just be sure you know what you are getting, don't waste money on trash, remember the good stuff cost more for a reason, and if the deal seems to good to be true, IT IS !

Previously i have been mostly just looking around ebay, but 1000$ for a bat is Ludicrous. Im goign to hit up the team game used shop on opening day and see what i can pick up. Almost pulled the trigget on a bat last season, dont think ill be able to stop myself this time, haha.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

gameuseduniverse.com
Im a member, it's a great site.
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]