`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple Blasters, trying to build up some hockey in my inventory

Couple Blasters, trying to build up some hockey in my inventory
Went to Target today and saw they had blasters of 2011/12 UD S1 and 2011/12 Certified so I got one of each. Pulled 2 YG's (Anton Lander & Alexei Yemelin) from the UD blaster. From the Certified blaster I pulled a Luke Schenn mirror red /199 and a James Van Riemsdyk mirror blue AU /99. Certified is always fun to open, might have to go back for the rest. lol...

On another note... also bought a box of random hockey cards from Target that were purchased on the secondary market and re-packaged (sort of like a value box). Had some older UD packs in it so figure I'd take a chance and maybe pull some older YG's. Definitly was a bad idea... One pack had to be opened and resealed as it was short some cards (wonder what had been there) and one of the 3 cards had been like folded in half. Pretty shady, definitly shoulda known better and will never do again.

RE: Couple Blasters, trying to build up some hockey in my inventory
I bought one of those boxes and pulled some UD game jerseys and a 07-08 (I think) YG of Andrew Cogliano. Sorry to hear you didn't have as good of luck.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Nice van remisdyke
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-11-2012, 04:19 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: I bought one of those boxes and pulled some UD game jerseys and a 07-08 (I think) YG of Andrew Cogliano. Sorry to hear you didn't have as good of luck.
i've had pretty good luck out of the repackaged packs....

Pulled a Crosby O-Pee-Chee RC once....some other good cards as well over time...I pulled a Lucic RC patch back in December...but i only bother whey they are on sale
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Some nice cards in your blasters congrats on the Van Riemsdyk

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

I bought one of those value boxes from Target one time and pulled to Parkhurst Autos and a $20 Crosby card.
[Image: testcopy.jpg]
2010-11 Dominion Base 86/230
2011-12 Artifacts 183/242
2011-12 UD Series 1 250/250
2011-12 Canvas 83/120
Bucket

nice hits

and sorry to hear about the value box wasn't so good
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Went back to pick up another Certified blaster. Wasn't really paying attention yesterday, didn't realize they were $30. After opening its contents I wish I woulda went with my gut feeling and picked the other one. lol... anyways... Pulled a Joffrey Lupul mirror blue /99 and a Mar Staal mirror blue relic /99.