`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More JSYs and autos FT in your favor

More JSYs and autos FT in your favor
I just listed all my remaining football JSYs, patches and autos in my ORG FT. I'm wanting to move them and trade them for baseball.

So I'm going to trade in your favor. I'll trade 2-3 to 1 in your favor on some thing and I might just go about 10-15% in your favor on others.

Send over some offers and help me get rid of my football cards. If you need scans, I've included my photobucket football link so you can see them. They're all in there. Thanks again.

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af14...ball%20FT/

RE: Trading JSYs and autos in your favor
Open offer sent
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

I'm very interested in a few cards but first can u pm how much baseball TV ur looking for on the Peterson auto? Thanks

sconnie, message sent
cody_allen, pm sent

Check me for the Crabtree and maybe some others-Thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

RE: Trading in your favor
bump it up

no one likes trades in their favor? really? I've still got lots of stuff, so let's trade in your favor.

It would make it sooooooooo much easier if you put TV / sv under each card as a comment and state that they are negotiable....so many I like but not sure what baseball to offer...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(01-12-2012, 11:37 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: It would make it sooooooooo much easier if you put TV / sv under each card as a comment and state that they are negotiable....so many I like but not sure what baseball to offer...
What cards are you interested in? I've got them all in ORG, so just make an offer and then I'll pick stuff of yours I like and we'll negotiate from there.

RE: More JSYs and autos FT in your favor
bump it up