`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Chrome Rack Pack Mania!!

RE: Topps Chrome Rack Pack Mania!!
Sweet stuff.. If you have extra orange refractors. Trying to make that set too and have extras for trade..

Nice hits much better than my rack pack luck.

(01-11-2012, 11:51 AM)sxfn4lf Wrote: I can't imagine there is anyway to search for autographs. A sealed pack in a sealed pack can't be very easy to pick out an on card auto.
I wouldnt think so either but you never know... i hope not.

Woweeee, you really killed it!! congrats- If ever you want to part with that Ponder, i'm only a PM away- thanks!
[Image: Tucksbanner.jpg]

Banner courtesy of kylebucksfan

Looking mainly for Vikings and some Broncos, but am up for whatever-

Bucket Link

My wife gave my one rack pack for X-Mas and believe it or not, and I was floored because of the odds, I got a Jamie Harper rc auto. Honestly, any auto in those things is doing well! It's odd someone mentioned the auto being in a separate package because mine was just in the middle of the stack, nothing special. I did get a card in a separate package but it wasn't the auto. Anyway, I'd say the OP did pretty darn well for rack packs!!

Glad to see I'm not the only one with the "problem". I don't think they can necessarily search for an auto, but I have seen some of these rack packs where the Orange refractors are darn near shoved out of the pack. It's really a shame because most of the time they end up bending the corners. I will try to compile my list of needs for the Orange refractor set and will gladly trade my duplicates if anyone else is doing the set as well.
I don't know about anyone else, but I have purchased one Hobby box of chrome this year and the rest has been retail and I am fairly certain that my best bang for the buck has been the retail route (blasters and rack packs).
Currently Building the following sets:
2011 Topps Chrome Football (Need 13,29,30,32,46,60,66,75,99,127, 132,151,163,169,190x2,213,)
2011 Topps Chrome Football Orange Refractor (Need 47 Total)
2006 Bowman Chrome Football (Need 75,97,110,227,230,236)

(01-11-2012, 02:27 PM)stlcardinals0350 Wrote: Glad to see I'm not the only one with the "problem". I don't think they can necessarily search for an auto, but I have seen some of these rack packs where the Orange refractors are darn near shoved out of the pack. It's really a shame because most of the time they end up bending the corners. I will try to compile my list of needs for the Orange refractor set and will gladly trade my duplicates if anyone else is doing the set as well.
I don't know about anyone else, but I have purchased one Hobby box of chrome this year and the rest has been retail and I am fairly certain that my best bang for the buck has been the retail route (blasters and rack packs).
I agree with the retail being better bang for the buck, as for the orange refractors pushed to the top, it is hilarious (sarcasm), At least it is obvious someone did a number on the racks and I dont have to buy them!! i see acutions on the other site where people sell the "hot" rack packs but hey have a dislcaimer that says cards in sealed pack condition not guarneteed.... HMMM seems they know they probably f..ed the cards in the pack looking for an orange refractor of a rookie.. which to me is pretty lame because you could mess a really nice hit in one of the packs for a card that isn't really worth "that" much. Even the Cam's aren't selling for that much. Seems like a waste to me. IMO

Nice! If you are tradign or selling the AJ please let me know as I would be glad to take it off your hands.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Sweet ponder
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK