`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett fun debate: What card would you prefer, HOF auto or a Star Rookie auto

RE: Beckett fun debate: What card would you prefer, HOF auto or a Star Rookie auto
i just collect because i love it.. im tickled pink with an ahmad bradshaw auto i just pulled haha
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Beckett fun debate: What card would you prefer, HOF auto or a Star Rookie auto
H.O.F. Auto on card or sticker! It doesn't matter to me I just want all Emmitt Smith autos! I would much rather pull a H.O.F. than an untested RC auto!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

(01-11-2012, 12:35 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: i just collect because i love it.. im tickled pink with an ahmad bradshaw auto i just pulled haha
I would be too! Smile
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

H.O.F. all the way! Currently I am selling my Cam rookie auto and already sold my DeMarco rookie auto, traded my Dalton and Mallet as well. As it is every single year with cards when a rookie comes out hot only one thing is going to happen. Over the next 3 years his cards will drop to a level value and if he maintains a solid career years 4 and 5 will maintain value and year 6,7 or 8 will start to see the small increase. If they turn out to be good solid players I'll go and pick up their RC autos for half the price they are now.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC